četrtek, 7. april 2011

Annotating PDFs

In previous week we had an assignment to try some tools, which are available for annotating text. I tried Zotero and it bothered me that you couldn't edit PDFs, whereas most academic articles are in such format. I tried to find another program for annotations, which enables editing of PDFs and I found a tool, called PDF Annotator.

It's very easy to use and it enables you to highlight text in different colours, write comments in a form of "sticky notes" or even paste stamps next to the text to mark important arguments or things you find problematic in the article. I found this tool very useful, but unfortunatelly it is available for free only for 30 days trial period and then you have to pay €69,95.

The tool is available for downloading here !

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar